• I am interested in purchasing an original work, what is the best way to contact you?
The best way to contact me is directly through email email@example.com
I generally respond within 24 hours. Sometimes an email gets tucked into the spam folder, so if you don’t hear from me, send me another email.
• Do you accept commissioned projects?
Yes. However the project has to be a good fit for both of us.
Understand that you are commissioning me to do what it is I do.
Of course, you’ll be granted input, within parameters.
Feel free to contact me for those parameters.
• What are your payment terms?
For commissions 50% down (non-refundable), 50% upon completion.
Regular purchases are generally payment in full at time of purchase.
If you are purchasing through a representing gallery, you will need to discuss terms with them directly.
Unfortunately, these terms do not apply for items on the SHOP page.
• Do you offer installment payment plans?
Yes. You will be asked to make a reasonable, non-refundable deposit. After that, we will use PayPal for agreed upon recurring monthly payments until paid in full. At which time, the art will be released to you.
These terms do apply to items on the SHOP page.
• Do you have a return policy?
Yes. Accepted returns within 30 days of purchase, provided the work is retunred in the exact condition it was purchased. Kindly include proof of purchase. Should the work be damaged during shipping, it will be replaced. Appropriate documentation must be provided. Unfortunately, shipping charges are not refundable. You may also replace work with other works of similar value. Please allow 30 days for refund.
Items on the SHOP page are fulfilled offsite and have a different return policy. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with those terms HERE.
• What shipping options do you offer?
I prefer to negotiate this on a piece by piece basis.
Is the work framed? Will it require crating? Is it over-sized? Rolled canvas? Rolled paper? Shipping international? All of these are variables that may affect pricing.
• Do you accept wholesale purchases from corporate art consultants and interior designers?
My pricing is such that it is extremely affordable and generally wholesale pricing to begin with. That said, everything is negotiable.
• Do you rent or lease your art and what are your fees?
Not at this time.
• What is the size of each print edition?
Some works are one-off. Generally, each media and size of print are are limited to editions of 5. For instance, if I do an edition at 30″ x 60″ on paper, there will be 5 of that image on paper at that size, 5 on canvas at that size. The same thing applies to prints of smaller sizes.
• Do your print come with a certificate of authenticity?
• Do your paintings come with a certificate of authenticity?
• In what galleries is your art currently available throughout the world?
Please check out my CV page for representation, recent and/or current exhibitions.
• Are you interested in being contacted by galleries or agents?
• Do you accept visitors at your studio?
Yes. Please contact me to arrange a private visit or stop by during my regularly scheduled Open Studio events.
• I want to participate in your open studio events. What is the process for applying?
Cool. Send an email to me directly.
In your email, include a link to your website. I don’t care about your CV/Resume. The gang is interested in what you are doing and how that fits in with what we are hoping to accomplish.
• Do you advertise your Open Studio events?
As resources allow, we do advertise on social media and in local (90042) publications. We create a Facebook event page to be utilized by all participants. However, you are expected to reach out to your email and social media audiences.
Do you have a question not addressed here? Cool. Shoot me an email and I’ll happily get you an answer!